Drawing: Ballpoint Pen on Paper.
I write out my thoughts to clear and let them go. The repetitive circles and labyrinths drawn over my thoughts, ground me in the moment, allowing me to be present.
This drawing combines structure and boundaries with my free flowing drawing practice, adding a focus which allows me to be more present.
• Threshold V, Liverpool, 27th March till 29th March 2015.
• Magical Geometry, The Chapel Gallery, Ormskirk, 28th January till 25th March 2017.
- Dimensions: 42 cm x 59.4 cm
- Contexts: Art therapy , Commission , Studio practice
- Artforms: Drawing
- Tags: geometric shapes, drawing, meditations, thoughts, mindfulness, automatic writing